Heartfelt Letter of Love
Dear Beloved,
I am writing to you, not just from the happiness in my heart, but also from a place of happiness.
I am in the library, sitting by the windowed wall. The Air Conditioning is mildly cold but the soft warmth of the Sun warms the glass window perfectly to cancel the extra cooling inside. The view from the window is lush green pastures, covered with beautiful blooms of Reddish Orange and White Flowers (I wish I knew the name of these flowers). There are few large trees which stand tall between the pastures, their canopies house leaves from yellowish green to deep green. The new leaves sway far more easily compared to the old ones in the gentle breeze which our God in heaven has set on his beautiful creation. As much, as I like the glass wall for the warmth it provides, I wish it wasn't there. It keeps me from hearing the chirps of the two small birds sitting on the nearby tree. It stops the enticing smell of the flowers from entering this part of the world. It stops the butterfly who is trying to come inside through the glass and explore the man-made world we have created in between nature, but so differently from what is around. The squirrels play with each other, having plenty of nuts from the trees to eat from. In between all of them stands a huge antenna which waits for Satellite signals to receive. Surprisingly, the technical nature of the Antenna does not seem to upset the beauty nature has to offer. It fits right in, it stands here to enable us humans to observe nature from the vast space afar from us.
Would you believe me, if I tell you that the nearest satellite is closer to me than you are, my love? Strange, but true. Most Remote Sensing satellites, the ones which I work with, orbit at ~500-535 km height. You, my beloved are thousands of kilometres away. The irony is that, you are so far away, yet I feel you are the closest to my heart.
The setting in which I sit today, the one which I have shared with you in the first paragraph, should tell you the context in which I write this to you. The tantalizing view and atmosphere around me has set me in such a romantic state, that I have decided to write down as much of it is possible. I have something, I have been waiting to tell you.
You are not a difficult partner, you are awesome! You might be a difficult person to others.
Our journey together has never been an ordinary one. We met in an extra-ordinary way, and from then on it has been an unique journey, from meeting as prospects, to finding love in one another, then becoming friends and eventually heading towards being united as one body.
You might know that you are difficult for the relationships you have been part of before. What we have is nowhere close to that. In all my experience, I find your presence pleasant, your company encouraging, your words sweet, your attitude acute, your thoughts good, your intentions pure, your actions clear, your joy genuine, your smile beautiful, your body perfect, your eyes heavily expressive, and your mind simple like a child. Though our time of togetherness so far is small, the journey we have walked together is significant. Significant enough, that I get to tell you that, for a fact you are an awesome partner, you are beautiful from the inside to outside; you learn quick, you adapt quicker and you apply quickest (among the people I am close with). I still continue to be in awe of you.
I know for a fact that in you, is the playful energy of the squirrel saw a glimpse at the Mystery Room; the yapping ability of the birds, as much as you speak to me, I feel its still less, its melody to my ears. The freedom of the butterfly, just like it you freely do everything that you want to and in that you do it with such grace and you carry your beauty so well, it is a delight to see you do stuff. Your fragrance is like the flowers, enticing and lovely. Your thoughts flow freely like the wind and are soothing to hear. The trees are your achievements, the traits that make yourself you, the hallmark of love in you. They stand strong, your principles mingle with the wind of the environment around you but they don't bend ever. You are like the Garden of Life to me, your lover sitting on the other side of the wall.
The wall between us breaks part by part is we gain that trust and confidence in each other. I am sure, very soon we wont realize that our worlds have merged right in. I can already feel it coming together.
I love you so much! I dream to cross the glass wall and be the gardener to you. May I water the goodness in you, prune away the troubles which are like weeds infesting the plants. May I make you more beautiful in our togetherness. As a gardener I do my part, and look up to God to firmly raise what is rightfully His.
May God bless you forever and ever.
Comments
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think about it here...